Cancellations & Refunds
And now the boring but important stuff.
- For our room bookings we will need a €25 non refundable deposit to confirm your booking.
- The balance will be paid in full on your arrival.
- For gite bookings we need a 25% non refundable deposit to confirm your booking, so think carefully before you book.
- Payments can be made online or by bank transfer.
- The remaining 75% balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
- If a booking is made within 8 weeks of your arrival date, the total cost will be payable at the time of booking.
- IMPORTANT: If the balance is not received 8 weeks before arrival we reserve the right to cancel your booking as we always have demand and usually a waiting list.
- CANCELLATION: If after payment of the remaining balance you cancel your booking between 8 weeks and 7 days before your arrival, 50% of the total amount paid will be returned to you.
- If cancelled within 7 days of arrival, or you fail to arrive on the day, no refunds can be given.
- As you might guess, no refunds are made for early departures.
- On arrival you will be required to pay a €150 damage deposit which will be returned to you on departure or within 14 days of departure if we are unable to check before you leave. E.g. early departure. The deposit is returned on condition that there are no damages and the gite has been left in the same clean and tidy condition as found when you arrived.
- We recommend you make your own travel insurance arrangements to cover you for any cancellation fees you may incur.